Monday, February 22, 2010

How Did We Come Up With 1/8192 Of Finding A Shiny Pokemon Need Help With Girlfriend + Getting Over Shiny Pokemon?

Need help with girlfriend + getting over shiny pokemon? - how did we come up with 1/8192 of finding a shiny pokemon

Hello, I have a very serious problem. ******* Cry, because I know how stupid I am.

Okay, my friend would be me today because I had to make a movie. She lives about 20 minutes, and the movie we went to see started at 4:15, which was about 40 minutes. I thought cool, I play Pokemon while I wait. "

I'm playing Pokemon, and a time good enough. Anyway, she finally presented, it was crying about, walking in my room. Instead of doing the right thing to comfort her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and he called in and I go to a chance encounter in my game

A shiny Pidgey. Holy ****. (For those of you who do not know / care, shiny Pokemon have appeared less than a 1 / 1, 000 chance, 1 / 8192 to be exact.). I stay on my screen in amazement to scream, "holy ****, YES" interrupted its historical average. More sobbing, and she begins to scream, "You do not even ******* care! What you want is ******* your games, I always try my screen, nor to the capture My shiny Pidgey, if she comes and starts the game against the wall. I ran on and take my DS hoping that nothing changed on the screen disappeared, and soon realized she did. My system and my shiny Pidgey, forever.

I started every obscenity I know, cry, and began with the poor. I did not know she was behind me, and I seem to dredgingAnd in the face while I was an idiot and turn around my fists. She screams "**** you ", and leads from my house crying.

What have I done? ****** Up so badly, I know, and I need to approach as himself. I do not play Pokemon, which is responsible for ruining my best relationship to be growing. Help me please

No comments:

Post a Comment