Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mobile Handset Market Share 2009, India Copy Of Complained Forwarded To Sony Ericsson Customer Support?

Copy of Complained forwarded to Sony Ericsson Customer Support? - mobile handset market share 2009, india

Hello,

I bought the R-300, Sony Ericsson, on 9 January, 2009.After i get home, you check the functions and found that the FM sound was too low in most days ia volume.Next contacted the Exhibition Hall D, where I bought the phone (M-Planet), which try the same and suggest me to reset all settings and fine.Now I can see the series the same problem and its corresponding network released details place.I searched my problem, I use to have Yahoo answers.com.While details care.I client and called Sony and they suggested I contact about issue.They service, I visited the service center and let centre.Afterthat knowledge on the subject, said that only a software problem, we will update your software and will be a fine . Nill ResultsND place.Also asked the same problem with my fine.They and worked as a speakerphone, headset and hands-free, controlled, and where and what to leave the problem?
My question is that I'm the first idiot swithched Designed and tried my Nokia to Sony? I want to replace some or all of my money if it is not present in this case, the consumer forum and is known to an article in the Times of India Group, what happens is their willingness to influence the market and will show the general public .

What ..
Abhay Shrivastava

1 comment:

Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna... said...

I think that your mobile phone and have guaranteed the shop or service center called, it is replaced.It trstworthiness Sony service center if you have a manufacturing defect, which can hang up the receiver.

I replaced my Nokia 8250 to 45 days after purchase, and they serve to disconnect after a certain time.The service center, said there are no hardware problems (Nokia Service Centers in New Delhi, Lajpat Nagar), then there I NEX phone with all accessories.

Post a Comment