Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cannot Delete Torrent From Vuze Cannot Delete A File Off Computer. Please Help!!!?

Cannot delete a file off computer. Please help!!!? - cannot delete torrent from vuze

I've downloaded, decided this file before (a torrent) and then to stop and eliminate them. The problem is, I can not be completely eliminated. I delete the folder where the download is gone, I remove the current, but this file. The properties to say handle 0 bytes and is a. The symbol looks like a splat. When I wrote to try to remove my laptop: Can not delete a file, you can delete the file. Can not read the source file or disk.

How do I get this file 0 bytes of my team !!!!?????

4 comments:

Mo-kee said...

lol, what happened to me, even
restart the computer, then delete it!

Breggex said...

If you leave after a reboot again, try to disconnect from the network after the deletion. If not in safe mode (usually working F8 during startup) and delete it from there.

Cooked Rice said...

I've heard that the degradation occurring in the Windows 32 files from almost all bugs in Windows, then stop. Never tried myself, though.

airdogsp... said...

Restart your system and try to eliminate them.
This means that is something that you are using (the file is a virus) can

Post a Comment