Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dirt Atv Track Cakes I Want To Create A Dirt Track For My ATV's. How Would I Go About This?

I want to create a dirt track for my ATV's. how would i go about this? - dirt atv track cakes

I have two ATVs, both of decent size, and want to build a track for them. I thought about jumping and small, round hill. You know, the essentials. Is there a way to achieve this? make the jump to a certain angle to steal from them and not to crash? Help or suggestions are welcome Greatley.

2 comments:

livewire... said...

Depending on the level of the soil is that you do not need much land, but the jumps you need a good compression. If the soil is everything but a strip of grass or plow BlazZ run the country and to add a few jumps and can woops. The next landing of a jump should not be experiencing a declining much for a soft landing with too. I gave a link to a similar question in this Fourm hope that helps. Good luck.

http://forums.atvconnection.com/messagev ...

Heil bush! said...

You need a lot of land and compact Lota and has very good and I can jump is more pronounced than 25 degrees. Sorry, I do not know much about building a start and know runway.

Post a Comment