Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rev Jim Sutter Chaplains I Seek Information On Rev. Jim Sutter Of Lorain, Ohio, Including Yahoo! Groups He Owns Or Moderates.?

I seek information on Rev. Jim Sutter of Lorain, Ohio, including Yahoo! groups he owns or moderates.? - rev jim sutter chaplains

Apparently, the Rev. Jim Sutter participated in Yahoo! Groups reach to one million subscribers is suitable. I try to verify this assertion. The declaration was made on Wikipedia. Search by name Yahoo! Groups that have already been to moderate. Rev. Jim Sutter to live in Lorain, Ohio, and is regarded as semi-retired pastor of the church, like Jesus the way Christian Fellowship Church known, with a workforce of 50,000 people. Displays a detailed review of whether the church does not exist. Since I distorted this statement, I would like to verify his claim that he had presence on Yahoo! Groups. None of the groups of the issue seems to really fit my question, unfortunately. I welcome all information Rev. Jim Sutter, good, bad or indifferent. Thank you.

1 comment:

Stone_An... said...

Ok, that sounds interesting. I have a link to your blog and it does list an address for your church (I am seeing for my drive waaaaaaay tired, whether it lol), but may be easier to apply to e-mail to his Yahoo 360th Hope that helps a little. :)

Post a Comment