Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pubic Itchiness Crabs I've Got Crabs (Pubic Lice)!?

I've got crabs (Pubic Lice)!? - pubic itchiness crabs

OK, I'm 18 and divide by a dorm with 4 companions, one of them has a lot of friends. One day we were all sitting in front of the TV when we both sorta knew that we were all itching deeper. We did not have much to be honest, she is proud choke or anything, but that night the itching was unbearable, I have not slept. The next day I went to my private parts examined. There were small white pieces of hair follicles, and after a few minutes of investigation, a little, "I found a louse, was huge, bigger than any head lice attached! Then he found at least 5 more, and it was only a short test! And how will I get rid of these intruders? Please do not say shave your hair, because I saw on the net and will cling to each hair. daft not to their fire balls in gasoline and they do not even sat down! one comb dignity?

Thank you!

(And not Ewww! "So!)

3 comments:

I'll tell you as it is said...

This is what you and I mean everything that you need to do. Save a medical problem.

VERY IMPORTANT:
Who is the space to do this, no doubt.

1) go to a pharmacy and get pubic lice by the counter treatment. 1 bottle per person. (For about $ 8 per person in the United States).
Also, spray your furniture and mattresses. (Follow the instructions)

2) If you are cutting your pubic hair to get rid of them quickly (not shaved).

3) All clothing and bedding needs, and must be washed in warm water and dried at high temperatures to kill the insects. (Simultaneous purification and treatment).

4) You have to vacuum and spray the furniture and the apartment, or carpet? Even better!

5) Apply the shampoo and leave only insofar as stated in the instructions if you can give more time to cause allergic reactions bad, do not panic, do not hurt, provided that you follow the instructions on the packaging.

Have 6) You have a serious talk, are very faultyare very stubborn and hard to kill and dispose of not more than one period of the night! You all! (Non stop for you as tellling only way this madness future judges).

7) The clothing that has come into contact, should be subjected to disinfection and cleaning spray.

Good luck!

Lily H said...

Malathion treatment (i think thats how spelled) the treatment of scabies and lice, and I think you can buy without a prescription buy the shoes. My children had scabies, after he stayed with my sister in laws house - Large white. should also ensure that all clothes are washed thoroughly and give your bedroom with double bed and a good vacuum, then the bag Hoover. Be careful when sharing towels, etc.

Alexa said...

Consult a doctor and tell only the story of how he does here, and I'm sure it will give you something to help this too. All stripes would have made his skin raw, so this is easier, the doctor may prescribe a topical cream to treat this condition. I hope you feel better.

Post a Comment