Saturday, December 19, 2009

Throw A Strike Every Time What Is It So Hard To Throw Strikes?

What is it so hard to throw strikes? - throw a strike every time

I am not a professional and I probably would not try to MLB players.

But after Charlie Morton game last night, I wonder what is so difficult to throw strikes.

He did not throw many strikes and was very good yesterday, but in his previous start, had no command of and behind the opposing team and the hope fastball to his accident on the left. I understand JoJo Reyes or Chuck James being deployed because they fear being beaten, but Charlie has the superior hardware, but everything to lose if you do not throw, strike.

In my opinion, have a pitcher throw strikes only 1 before being placed in a situation that was forced to throw strikes, like 1-3 or 2-3. If you do not have a great respect, is to fail if only the whole time situation convicted. I also believe that all MLB pitchers and managers know, dass Why is it so difficult to launch a strike?

Sorry for examples of the Braves, because I'm a Braves fan. Feel free to throw any kind of answers you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment