Sunday, December 13, 2009

Register Boat Online Ontario I Bought A New Car Online, I Did Not Pay Sales Tax Or Register The Car. How Can I Get A Title?

I bought a new car online, I did not pay sales tax or register the car. How can I get a title? - register boat online ontario

I bought the car online and the seller must deliver, in the dock for immediate export. I did not pay sales tax or vehicle registration, and do not ask, either. Everything I have is a certificate of origin. How can I sell the car when I returned to the United States?

1 comment:

cessna05... said...

If you have an MSO in a motor vehicle in Canada is a bit of a verification problem may have and ensure that the U.S. border without paying customs duties on imports, before logging on. I have to buy "gray market" know Chrysler Intrepid (Dodge, that they there) that had been registered in Kansas, and the reason was the taxes.
If the car is only a servant to take to your local tax provided with buyers agreement and pay the appropriate sales tax and registration, that MSO is completed correctly.

Post a Comment