Thursday, December 31, 2009

Shaving Soap Dish What Do I Need Before I Move Out In The Fall?

What do I need before I move out in the fall? - shaving soap dish

I'm 19 and I pull in the fall. I started a list of things that can perceive, as a rule my mother. I still think that I forget things. Can you think of nothing other than what already on my list?
Plates [Porcelin and plastic]
Bowls
Four MITS
Microwave
Crockery
Knives
Torchon
Toasters
Lens [glass and plastic]
Skillet
Baking
Spatula
Pot
Soap
Food
Cleaning Supplies
Broom
MOP
Garbage
Cleaning
Garbage bags
Towels
Wipes
Shower Curtain
Toilet Paper
Garbage
Toothpaste
Bodywash
Shampoo & Conditioner
Shaving Cream
Hand Soap
DVD Player
TV
Couch
Coffee Table
Empty
Top Computer Speakers
Alarm

1 comment:

moviebuf... said...

My first night on my own I decided to make spaghetti for my first meal, and opened the box of spaghetti sauce and I realized I had no can opener! ... To make sure that a can opener, even a pizza cutter. What you can do is easier than entering each room in the house of his mother and right, what you want to use ... I wanted to go all the drawers, so remember, hair care products, cosmetics, cleansers, hairdyers .. etc. are

Good luck!

Post a Comment