Monday, January 25, 2010

Bound Together: Rebound Rapidshare Being Used And Don't Know What To Do.?

Being used and don't know what to do.? - bound together: rebound rapidshare

Before proceeding, I think I am not really on people, because I'm afraid to be hurt or used, but my best friend is a guy and I trusted him. He loved a girl, we call it for years and has refused every time and I was there for him. Last Christmas, he asked me, but he refused and I wanted to stay just friends. he asked me and said he had not loved, so I thought until now, the more said about them, loves them and does not remain friends.
At first I thought oh wow good to go, but now his success could have told me the whole time, and would ask me with last Christmas, which said no, I like the feeling of a new girl, and surround that I as a resources for their use. Normally I would not mind, because I feel that I'm used to it. Often use the whole time. Just talk to me if I borrow some candy or party or want to make money, and I told my friend and the man was surprised and said he had used me before, but now I have used if he wanted to or notdi me feel awful and I can be immature, but I think I've lost a true friend potential. I thought to meet him and ask him tomorrow if I was just the rebound girl, and if I did I used to get more from him. I'm afraid the answer because it would mean that the fragile trust broken and now I can trust anyone again. His return to a place. Vitreous and could act like nothing, but there's always this feeling, and I do not know if I can trust him, but we worked together through a lot and I do not want it to end. Please help, what should I do? Fight or ignore? Trust or decrease?

6 comments:

Spalding... said...

Ignore it. Everything what to do if you face it causes a rupture in their friendship. But more likely, I deny it anyway, you start at zero. Just Let It Go, and be careful that the next time it happen to him.

jessebla... said...

Confidence in him, because if he tells the truth, then u dont have to lose, and if there are, sooner or later feel like a complete d ick

Wegg said...

Keywords thinking. "You should ask yourself before you go 1 Super Women!

John W said...

That's the problem with the relationship of any kind with another person. You only have control over whether or not you are a friend to another. It is for them to be a friend for you.

You should get used to the initial stress is not a credit or borrow money and the money will only come between a friendship. It is better to have them as a firm rule. Too often, people who deliberately or not, depends on a friend for money, and never to report to. It is true that if you're friends with someone, I would like to help, if possible, but if it is a friend for you, I ask only as a last resort, the credit and lending of money is not usual in true friendship so it is best that the law only in the initial phase.

As the bride, the groom, where little seems you're just the consolation prize. The only way is to talk about the exclusivity, you need early and often, so you get the two WHPhase of a relationship in this manner are about what you expect from him and it will be clear what he expects to clear from you. If all this under the open sky, and even "Trade Up" at the foot of the relationship, it is not worth it.

krissy said...

I think you should tell him how she feels that her daughter a rebound or a person who may have had time with him when he tried to get the girl. Do not ask me because I do not believe that you still get the right answer. If people in the corners, which sometimes act properly secured. Tell him how you feel and that if something needs to be corrected hes worth is all that

bubbles said...

Do not ask, who not only denied 's it.It good that you discovered now and not after. As someone who had many friends that were used, I can say that life is fair
Colleagues, acquaintances and close friends. Close friends tend to be maybe one or two people. Known, perhaps even with people you do not love them. You can people who used to go out. Sounds like a terrible thing to say, but what is the world. You have to observe and learn how not to treat them hurt, too.

Post a Comment