Thursday, January 28, 2010

Newest Photos Of Milena Velba How Do I Hide Recent Activity And New Photos From My Wall?

How do I hide recent activity and new photos from my wall? - newest photos of milena velba

I want only to see "the handwriting on the wall of my" on my wall.
I went to Settings -> Privacy Settings -> Profile "and uncontrolled" friends can write on my wall. "
Then I went to Settings -> Privacy Settings -> News Feed and Wall "and everything will be reviewed.
But when I was in the privacy settings of the profile page and in my opinion than someone else, have gone the positions of the wall, but he says he can see recent activity and new photos.

How can I change it?

1 comment:

dark♡bro... said...

The cursor to the right corner of the activity and Liitle this to say "Delete". Click on this and path.

Post a Comment