Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wholesale Cleaning Products How Can I Avoid Being Liable For A Product I Am Distributing?

How can I avoid being liable for a product I am distributing? - wholesale cleaning products

My company has recently acquired the distribution rights have a variety of products "green" cleaning. Before I get to the sale of products we have to cover our asses and make sure we are not responsible for any problems with the product. Remember that we do not create the product ... single purchase and wholesale.

1 comment:

rajendra s said...

Ted is the profit from the sale of goods because they are directly in contact with Ted, he buyins manufacturers and are thus responsible for the false promises of legal basis for you or your company. To protect your company have to have this type of legal documents with the manufacturers

Post a Comment